Special Features at Oak Lodge
Enjoy a haven of rest and recreation at Oak Lodge on the beautiful West Coast. Choose to be as relaxed or as active as you wish.
Guest lounge offers comfortable leather lounge suite, TV and kitchenette with biscuits provided and a range of teas, coffees, herbals and hot chocolate. It has a balcony which overlooks the farm, to Greymouth beyond. Wireless internet access is available to check your emails.
Play a round or two in our billiards room.
Relax in the spa with views over the garden to bushclad hills... tennis court for the more active...a sauna for further relaxation...enjoy a game of snooker...take a walk around the beautiful gardens...take a break.
Greymouth and the Beautiful West Coast Attractions
Then, not too far from Oak Lodge, you can enjoy the West Coast's wonderful attractions.
- Walk to the Coal Creek waterfalls.
- Golf course at nearby Kaiata with clubs for hire.
- View the world famous "Pancake Rocks" at Punakaiki.
- Walk to Point Elizabeth for stunning views of the coastline.
- Visit Shantytown to try gold panning and where New Zealand retells the inspirational stories of the hardy, treasure seeking immigrants who battled through the harsh conditions of the most challenging of the 19th century's great gold rushes.
- Catch the Tranz Alpine Train to Christchurch – a magnificent journey through Arthurs Pass. Courtesy pick up/drop off for Oak Lodge guests.
- Take a sea-trip to see dolphins and seals.
- Have fun and "go bush" with a quad-bike tour.
- Try the thrills of black water rafting and cave adventures.
- Tramp in the Paparoa National Park.
- Join a day trip with Kea Heritage Tours to enjoy the highlights of the West Coast and make your holiday one you will remember forever.
Robin can also offer other suggestions and recommendations. This website is also filled with all kinds of things to do while you are visiting.
Follow Us on Facebook
Oak Lodge on TripAdvisor
Oak Lodge © 2016 - 2021
Website Designed and Hosted by Go Tech